No Thing to do | Introduction to your True Nature
Through instructions, meditation, silence, sharing and exercises you will have the opportunity to awaken and realise your true nondual ground of awareness.
Being Orientation is a successful method (founded by Hans Knibbe, the Netherlands) rooted in the valuable ancient knowledge of Tibetan Buddhism, with the best practical aspects of western psychology. This particular combination makes true Enlightenment accessible for us in our modern culture.
The core vision points to the hidden treasure that lies within each of us: an inexhaustible source of inner wealth, happiness, profound wisdom, love and clarity. Being Orientation always appeals on our authentic true Self; which is vastly overshadowed and forgotten in our every day minded-based consciousness.
You are invited to go fully in retreat in your own home. You can see the daily activities in your house as extension of your practise, which will help you integrate the exercises in the break times. If you are working or with your family, it’s also possible to attend this retreat. All meetings will be recorded and put online right after the sessions, so you can follow them after if you can’t follow live.
The circumstances of likeminded others in your screen, who mirror and support your development, the personal attention from Michael as very experienced teacher and a full program of clear methods and guidance will let you create the circumstances in which you can embody your own essence on levels beyond imagination.
What does this retreat give you?
- you will discover that in the deepest level there is no thing to do; and what the difference is with being passive
- you get practical tools for your daily life;
- you fully let go of your normal life and retreat within your Self for ten days;
- you realize your basic goodness, light-heartedness and juicyness and also realize that all that is already in you;
- you will discover the basic contraction in daily existence;
- you experience what non-duality means;
- you experience what it is like to be in the moment with everything there is;
- integration at your own home: a life changing event.